Tuesday 22 July 2008

Waiting patiently. Yep, patiently. That's what I'm doing. Not pacing at all...

Well, Hunted is currently listed as Coming Soon on Excessica's website. It's in the process of being edited which can take a few weeks, so I'm trying not to get too excited too soon. But it's a bit like waiting for Christmas. And I mean the six year old, can't sleep because you're listening for reindeer on the roof kind, not the worrying about the credit card and whether Uncle Bob will get drunk and pee in the fireplace again kind!!

So in the meantime I've been keeping my mind on other things, and I've been making some beads in the hope that I'll eventually get a bracelet to show them off on. Here's my latest attempt:





Not immensely fantastic, but I'm quite pleased with it. Now while we're waiting for Hunted to finish the editing process, please do take a look at all of the other great content that is already available on Excessica. There's some free content, too!

1 comment:

M said...

Dear Zeke,

I really love your book Hunted. I also bought the eBook version of it in 2016 and read it so many times.

However, I recently came across a book called Pleasured Prisoner by R.H. Dickey on Kindle Unlimited program. I read the blurb and it sounded very similar to your work.

After reading few pages, I am convinced that the author plagiarised your work word-for-word! In fact, they only changed the names and the setting from Serbia to Ukraine! But sometimes, the author forgot to change "Serb" to Ukrainian. It was downright disturbing!

I think you should report the book and the author.

Sincerely,
Your fan.